Selena Gomez and Nicola Peltz almost coordinated outfits without giving up their personal style.
Gone are the days when choosing a look was a nightmare, it’s time to find your allies! The Texas-born actress, who marked the childhood of almost the entire Gen-Z Generation for her role in The Wizards of Waverly Place, attended the premiere of Lola at the Regency Bruin theater in Los Angeles where she coincided with other personalities like Nicola Peltz and the Beckham family. Selena and Nicola showed off their friendship by posing together at the photocall, but if there was one element that caught the eye, it was their corsets. Both in white but combined in two ways so different from each other that it becomes the element that those who do not want to waste much time in choosing their outfits have to have under their radar.
For the event, Selena Gomez opted for a style that is as easy to reproduce as it is comfortable for those who are tired of the most eccentric mixes. Yes, we’re referring to a jacket suit composed of two pieces in black and a pair of pale pink shoes. Selena Gomez opted for a blazer and sartorial cut pants in black combined with a white corseted top to match the color of her bag, signed by Valentino.
On the other hand, Nicola Peltz incorporated a pair of low-rise pleated pants to her style to create a total look in white that Victoria Beckham will be more than proud of, as it clearly reminds her of her Spice Girl days. Peltz, as it could not be otherwise, opted for the nostalgia dosmilera to star in her combination and opted for a more daring corset design to be cropped and with a v-finish that visually emphasized more the low rise of his pants.
If you still have doubts about how to combine a white corset for any type of occasion, get out your pen and paper — here is the definitive list to eliminate any doubt.
The definitive list of ideas to get the most out of your white corset
- With a black sartorial cut suit like Selena Gomez does. It’s the easiest option because (almost certainly) we all have a monochrome combination in our closets that can go well with this top.
- With a total look in white in the purest Nicola Peltz style. It can be the favorite option for those who are looking for a sophisticated style but with a youthful touch for an event like a graduation.
- With a mini skirt and bringing out your punky side. If you also incorporate a pair of colossal boots -Nicola’s favorite footwear- the result will be optimal.
- Create a romantic look. Superimpose the corset on a floral dress to highlight the waist and give the design a little flight.
- Pair with baggy jeans. What better way to relax a garment as sophisticated as a corset than with jeans? Denim garments are our best allies for those moments when the weather does not allow us to devise more elaborate looks. Play with their combination with other garments like the white corset and accessories to renew your closet without investing in new elements.